BreastScreen SA is open and screening safely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For the protection of our clients and staff, additional COVIDSafe measures have been put into place at all of our clinics. If you have a screening or assessment appointment, we ask that you:
- attend your appointment alone
- arrive 10 minutes early
- wear a single-use surgical mask for the duration of your visit (masks are provided at the clinic)
- maintain 1.5m from others wherever possible
- use hand sanitiser when you arrive and leave the clinic.
In keeping with SA Health guidelines, you must not attend your appointment if you have:
- tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days
- flu-like symptoms
- had a COVID-19 test and are awaiting your results
- been identified as a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- been directed to isolate by SA Health.
Please contact us on 13 20 50 to reschedule your appointment.
Please contact us if you have concerns and, if you notice any breast changes or symptoms, please contact your doctor.