BreastScreen SA is open and screening safely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For the protection of our clients and staff, additional COVIDSafe measures have been put into place at all of our clinics. If you have a screening or assessment appointment, we ask that you:
- attend your appointment alone
- wear a mask to your appointment
- arrive 10 minutes early
- use hand sanitiser on entry.
In keeping with SA Health guidelines, you must not attend your appointment if you have any of the following:
- flu-like symptoms
- have had a COVID-19 test or live with someone who has a COVID-19 test and are awaiting the test results
- have been a known contact with a person who has a confirmed case of COVID-19
- have visited a COVID-19 hotspot within the past 14 days
- have been directed to self-quarantine by SA Health
- have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Please contact us on 13 20 50 to reschedule your appointment.
Please contact us if you have concerns and, if you notice any breast changes or symptoms, please contact your doctor.