Once you've booked your appointment you can prepare for your breast screen with the following tips:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to your breast screen appointment to give yourself plenty of time to complete your consent form and to ask any questions.
- You will need your Medicare card at your first appointment so please make sure to bring it with you.
- If you have had a mammogram elsewhere, please let our staff know at the time of booking your appointment.
- Complete your Information and Consent for Screening form – you can remove the front page and keep it for your information.
- Please don’t wear talcum powder, deodorant or creams as they may affect your breast screen images.
- Wear a two piece outfit (a top with pants or a skirt) as you will need to remove your top and bra for your breast screen.
If you are unwell with a fever, flu-like symptoms or gastroenteritis, please phone us on 13 20 50 to reschedule your appointment. This helps us to protect the health and wellbeing of our other clients and staff.
Please visit our COVID-19 page for more information.